Sunday, February 5, 2012

Don't You Wish it Were Christmas Time?

I know it's February, but I want to talk about Christmas.  Christmas was awesome, and Tom didn't mention all the great things we got to do.  We went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert.  I did get a little headache, but it was worth it.  It looks farther away in the pictures and the movie than it felt when I was there.


We did the world's tiniest 1000 piece puzzle!  Quite an accomplishment, if I do say so myself.


She just put two pieces together in a row!
 I made teeny tiny Christmas cards.  So did my family members, we wrote notes on them and gave them to each other.
 We took family photos for the first time as a whole family since my brother got back from his mission.  Here are my favorites.







  

I also did a lot of art with my sister.  I am going to post that on my art blog.
Aaaah... wasn't that nice?  Christmas was joyous.  Also, my birthday happened (on New Years Day).  I did exactly what I wanted to do: watched family videos and made popcorn on the stove.  Tom got me a set of 4 puzzles, one for every season.  I already did the winter one.  It was so happy.  


1 comment:

  1. I love how your family takes family photos! Such creative and fun ideas!! Looking forward to seeing the art you worked on on your art blog!

    ReplyDelete