Monday, October 19, 2009

Evil Red Threes

My sister Melody is visiting from California. We played card games into the night, just like old times. Except, "into the night" means something new when you have to get up in the morning for work. When we were young, "into the night" meant we could stay up until the wee hours of the morning. This week "into the night" was only 11:00. It's ridiculous how late that felt, but it was fun. I lost every single game we played. Some of it was bad luck, some of it was bad risk-taking. I made the "Sisters Team" lose 1,500 points... My team member had three evil red threes in Hand and Foot. We started a new game after that.

Speaking of starting things, I'm hoping to start a new painting. I want it to hang in our bathroom. I'm thinking something floral. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Three red threes?!?!?!? That is AWFUL! I'm glad that you had fun though. I miss you....I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete