Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CONFIRMED

So this post has been a long time coming. We kind of hinted at it way back when we weren't 100% sure that we were pregnant. But now we've been to doctors and heard a heartbeat and whatnot so we figured it was time to let the cat out of the bag (if you didn't already know anyway). So, yeah. BABIES! YAY! Well, baby, as far as we know. Just one. Don't know the gender yet; that will be a post for another day.

As far as life for us in the last month that I've been slacking? (Yes, the delay is my fault.) Not too shabby. Still looking for a more permanent work solution. The BYU Teacher Fair is coming up in less than 2 weeks, so I've started to do some research of the schools that will be participating so I can figure out who I want to go talk to. As far as Lovetta's concerned that means anyone that will hire me. I'm quite hopeful I'll be able to find something this year. Things are looking up much more than they were last year, so keep your fingers crossed with me.

Lovetta survived Parent-Teacher Conferences not too long ago. Everything seemed to go quite well as far as she was able to tell. That's always a plus. No one likes to be confronted with an angry parent :( Especially if you thought everything was going well with the student! No drama there, though.

Not much else from the last month that I can remember as being too terribly important. You can expect lots more updates here in the near future as Baby takes over our blog (and, subsequently, our lives). Stay tuned, and I promise I'll be better about posting more frequently. Lovetta's already got me pinned into the commitment pattern.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guyS!!! (And also pleased that I am the first to comment...too bad I wasn't the first to actually know...) I hope Lovetta's feeling well and I'm excited to get the updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you guys! Michael said it was a race between you and us to see who would hold off longest having a kid, I guess we won :) But really congrats that is really exciting, hope your feeling well Lovetta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeehaw! I'm excited for the both of you. Make sure to post pics of baby (belly pics will suffice for now).

    ReplyDelete