Monday, May 24, 2010

Silver Lining

There are a lot of not-so-good things happening right now, but for this post I am ignoring all of them and giving you only good things. Here is my top 10.
  1. Tom and I have been married for 3 wonderful years (as of Sunday.) We celebrated by going to Tucanos and eating lots of delicious meat and grilled pineapple. Mmmmm... my favorite is the garlic sirloin and beef brisket.
  2. I have been given a lot of flowers recently: one from a friend, one from relatives, and one for helping with a play at school.
  3. My mom bought me 2 new shirts, and a friend gave me a new shirt. Before, I only had 2 maternity shirts. Now I have a total of 5 shirts that actually fit my belly.
  4. Tom and I have a delicious chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe that we made again.
  5. I can wear contacts again. The infection in my eyeballs is gone.
  6. I can still exercise. I am not on bed rest.
  7. I can still go to work, and I like my job. Overall, it makes me feel fulfilled and successful.
  8. School ends this week.
  9. The weather started to warm up, and Tom has been walking me to school in the morning. We went on a walk yesterday and saw the most beautiful rainbows. We could see two of them, and one stretched all the way across the sky.
  10. I successfully cut my toenails the other day. (You would not believe how difficult that can be.)
I was pushing it a little with number 10, but there it is.

2 comments: