Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving and Art

Thanksgiving means a lot of different things to me. This year it meant being thankful for banana cream pie!


We made that pie with real vanilla bean. Mmmmmm.

Also my mom and my sisters and I did a lot of art. Here's a little tree that I painted. (this one I did before Thanksgiving, but I think it goes well on this post.)



Here's a painting I did of Tom and me. I might add some more to it, but it's really wet right now. I'm letting it dry some. Or maybe I'm done.


My mom has some nice markers. I used them on some life drawings. Here's Tom (back when he had more hair).


And Angela.

We took turns modeling for each other. These poses were fun because we were laying and sitting on my kitchen counter so we could all see. We did some six-minute poses and some ten-minute poses. Time goes by so fast. Here's Angela again in charcoal this time.

Here's Melody.

And here's my mom.

I am getting better, but I need a lot of practice. Melody and Angela and my mom did a lot of good pictures of me. (Probably because I'm so good at posing :) ) Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad we can listen to Christmas music without dispute now.

No comments:

Post a Comment